Who is the Missouri Hemp Association?
We are a commodity group that wants to expand the resources of Missouri agricultural hemp to benefit farmers, processors, manufacturers, and consumers. We want to use hemp-based products to make our state a place that fosters entrepreneurship for growing hemp.
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to educate and create value by using solid research to support development and growth in the hemp industry in Missouri.
Our vision is to help entrepreneurs at every level take measurable risks utilizing high quality, truthful information to avoid disinformation and fraud in the system.
MHA Associates work with the MHA and its members to provide high-quality products, services, and opportunities. They agree to treat MHA members fairly and professionally, to pay attention to our members needs, and to create value for our members. If a business is listed as an MHA Associate, our members can trust that they have been properly vetted and are a good company to do business with.
If you are interested in being a part of the Missouri agricultural hemp industry, you should consider joining the Missouri Hemp Association. We are currently accepting grower memberships, retail & service memberships, and business memberships.
Why Should I Join?
- Access to information on the latest hemp news and regulations
- Discounted or free access to MHA events
- Opportunities for networking with growers and businesses in the industry
- Access to member webinars and other educational opportunities
- Access to the quarterly MHA member newsletter
- Be a part of creating a big voice for Missouri hemp
- Much more!